Field-work teacher in Cyprus Environmental Studies Centre (CESC) in Kritou Terra, Paphos
Looking for experienced and/or qualified instructors in the environmental sector:
- Do you have experience of geographical, ecological or environmental field-work (as a student or teacher) and enjoy working outdoors?
- Would you enjoy using your skills to teach and enthuse students from Cyprus and abroad?
- Are you fluent in both Greek and English?
- Are you able to build effective learning relationships quickly?
- Can you work semi-independently, as a member of a small, dedicated team?
- Would working in a rural village near the Akamas Peninsula attract you?
If the answer is “YES” to these questions, then you may wish to apply for the post of Environmental Field Instructor.
The main duties of the successful candidate will be:
- Assist in the education of national and international students.
- Help to create new and exciting curriculum based studies.
- Become a valuable contributing member of national and international environmental projects.
The letter of application and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 26-332531 by the 27 of August 2018.
Contact phone numbers 26-332532 and 96-651889 Mr. Lyndon Taylor.