To book your course of study …
- As early as possible, make a tentative booking. Let us know your intentions, broadly speaking, regarding the dates you are interested in, an estimate for the number of participants and their age-group and – if you can – the general content of the course that you want us to run.
- Soon after that, make a firm – but still provisional – booking. Once we have confirmed the availability of the Centre, and you are sure that the course is viable from your end, please let us know in writing that you want us to go ahead with arrangements. We will send you the booking form, conditions and terms of booking and any other information you think you may need. Start collecting deposits from the students, to get their commitment!
- No less than 2 months before the course (earlier, if you can), send a 20% deposit. Make a direct bank transfer to the ESC bank account (in Euro €, payable to Cyprus Conservation Foundation, ESC). This represents a definite booking. If you have any doubts about the cost of your contribution, please contact the ESC administration before sending payment, so that we can confirm the cost.
- No less than 1 month before the course, please send the final instalment, to the same bank account.
- 1-2 weeks before the course, send a list with the following information:
- name of each participant, age and gender
- any dietary restrictions/requirements due to medical, religious, ideological or other reasons (e.g. no meat, no pork, allergies etc.)
- any medical problems that the participant may have. We need to know about any chronic conditions (asthma, epilepsy etc.) or recent ailments that may affect the student’s physical fitness/mobility.